Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Friday, December 4, 2009

Juliet's First Snowfall

And it promises to be a beautiful one! Pictures to be posted soon, I am hoping some will start sticking soon so I can get some fun shots. Juliet is not impressed, she is more interested in playing in the window and pushing her toys around the room. As I write, I am sitting in the bay window of my childhood bedroom watching my child stare out the window trying to figure out what exactly is going on out there. Through this all, I seem to have taught her how to climb up into the window and get down. SORRY MOM!! I loved that window seat as a child and I know that the hours Juliet will play in that window will bring her joy. Oops, I have lost her, betcha $10 she is playing with those little tractors! Yup! I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment