Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Very Busy Saturday

Today was wild and crazy.  I can't tell you what happened to the hours today, wait yes I can.

We started the morning at 7 when Juliet decided it was time to rise and shine and start the day.  She decided that today she wanted to play with her toys in her crib.  Which means I had to transfer them in there for her to play with.  While in there she found the baby in the mirror hanging in the crib, and the light switch for her ceiling fan.  On... Off... On... Off... over and over again.  Then while I got dressed she and daddy played hugs.  She would run away then run back and give him a hug.  If he would ask for one she would give it to him.

Next it was time to get in our new pink dress and pink shoes and go to Meme's company Easter party at Old McDonald's Farm in Humble.  We met Meme, Auntie Angie and Drew there.  Juliet got to hunt eggs and after a little coaxing picked up four eggs that mommy had protected from other kids so she could have a few.   (I even let her cross the line to the bigger kid side to acquire one of her four.)  She is 15 months, so what.  We are going to play find the eggs at home so she can have as many as she wants.  I had not seen Drew since Juliet's birthday party and he has grown alot.  He will eat anything and ate a hot dog for lunch.  Juliet ate my hamburger bun and part of Drew's hot dog bun.  She still isn't that fond of food.  We tried to get a picture of them together.  I took close to 200 pictures and couldn't get them to look at me at the same time.  Oh well.

Next we went into Liberty for the annual Liberty Jubilee.  We went and picked up Mama and went to see what was going on.  I won 1st place on 2 of the pictures that I entered in the photo contest.  I am so excited.  I ended up finding an egg decoration for the yard and Juliet got 2 bigger bibs, an outfit and 2 hair bows, oh yeah and a bubble gun.  Can't forget that because it caused belly laughs!  Then it was time to go, she was cranky.  We went back to Mama and Papas where we tried to swing, not having that, and mommy needed to get heading home.  Juliet was unfazed that I was leaving.

Jon and I watched New Moon tonight, I liked it.  I like when movies stay true to the book for most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment