Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A little bit of this and that!

Our little princess was uninterested in seeing the videos of the baby.  She wanted to watch Mickey Mouse and eat cheese.  I am thinking it is going to take the real thing being here before she thinks anything of it. 

I don't know when I last gave a what is she doing now but here are a few we have noticed recently.  

She is recovering from a UTI (urinary tract infection) that spiked her fever to 102 last week.  She hasn't been wanting to go to the potty, but this morning she was pretty dry when she got up and went to the potty like a big girl instead of just going in her diaper!  We were so proud.  It's the first time she has done that.
Every night I tell her Good Night, Sweet Dreams, I Love You. Tonight she told me, "night, love you too mommy." My heart melted!
She will tighten her own seat belt, I didn't notice her doing it, just thought I didn't remember doing it.  Jon noticed her pulling the strap on the carseat.
I handed her a play phone one day after school because she was fussy and wanted daddy.  I said call daddy and she started dialing numbers.
Ride wagon is code for go to park. When we get in the wagon she tells us that a way. She knows exactly where the park is.
Started laying back in the bathtub so I don't get water in her face when I wash her hair.
Gives kisses with sound effects now.   They are wet, but they are so much fun.
Walks down the stairs now instead of scooting on her bottom. Yes we are there to hold her hand.
Says Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, meeska-muska-Mickey Mouse, and Mystery Mouse-ka-tool.  As you can see, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is still a favorite.

We are taking her to A Day With Thomas on March 26 in Dallas.  She has really enjoyed trains lately so I hope she likes this.

No comments:

Post a Comment