Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wait on me!

When did it become the end of May?  I hope everyone has a happy Memorial Day weekend.  I know I am looking forward to 3 days off.

Juliet's new thing is to tell you to "wait on me". If daddy is going downstairs she will tell him, "No Daddy, Wait on me!" It is really cute and we don't know where it came from.  Telling her we are leaving her is a good way to get her going, she always wants to be where we are.
She has started picking out her own barrettes in the morning. The only thing about them is they never match. This morning one was blue and one was purple. Yesterday it was orange and green. I still pick out the bow so that will match, but I will not fight her on the barrettes.  I have her sit on my stool so I can fix her hair and it works so much better than having her stand where she can move around.
We are trying to get her to stop saying "Right Now", I started it, I know I did, but that is the only way she will do something when I want it done. Well, she thinks it's OK to say to us, not so little girl.  Now if I tell her right now, she tells me don't say right now mommy.  
We put in the movie Tangled on Saturday morning to see if she would watch it. She made it about 25 minutes before it lost her interest. I thought that was pretty good!
Don on dinosaur train says la la lu, well Juliet has started saying it too.  She says it really loud too!

Juliet and mommy had water wars tonight!  It started off innocently with going to check the mail, then it was so HOT we couldn't stand it.  Instead of going inside to sit in front of the TV, I got out her water table.  She was playing and having a blast until she realized her shirt was wet.  We came in, changed into our swimmie and went back out.  Well she started splashing and I told her if she splashed me I got to splash her.  She had a moment of shock at the first splash and then it was on!  Mommy doesn't play fair though and she ended up soaked but laughing like a loon. 

June is going to be one of those insanely busy months. I never realized how much we have scheduled until I made a list for Jon so he could update his calendar. I am going to Canton with Mom and Jess next weekend. Then we have doctor's appointments, a 4D ultrasound, family pictures, VBS, etc. Plus on top of all of that we need to get going on the baby's room. It still needs to be cleaned out and painted. I am at 29 weeks today and it feels like we have so much to do to get ready for him to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment