Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Juliet

Before I forget these precious things,

We walked outside tonight to say bye to friends and we were looking up at the stars.  I asked her, "Juliet, who made the stars?"  She looked up and said "God made the stars"!  Good job Juliet Claire and good job Mrs. Cathy, her Awana's teacher!!
She also knows her months of the year and her days of the week (to the tune of Adam's family), days of the week, (snap snap), days of the week (snap snap), days of the week, days of the week, days of the week, (snap snap).  There's Sunday and there's Monday, there's Tuesday and there's Wednesday, there's Thursday and there's Friday and then comes Saturday.  (Repeat the days of the week)  Cute, catchy and apparently works!
She loves to sing, she knows most of the songs on her school cd, she loves head, shoulders, knees and toes, deep and wide and Jesus Loves Me.  It's a sing-a-long in the car now!
She has also decided that she likes the candies that you put on top of cakes and PEZ!  Who is this child?
If I haven't said it before, Juliet loves art!  I arrived at school twice this week before art time and I had to take the project home with us so she could do it and take it back with her.

These are precious memories that I don't want to forget, and I will if I don't write them down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment