Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Monday, March 12, 2012

Long Night

Not really sure what is going on with Nate, but he is so cranky!  Yesterday he only wanted mommy and if he was able to sleep he only wanted to sleep in my arms.  By the time it was bedtime I was exhausted.  He went down with no problem at 8 and I was excited, apparently I got my hopes up too high.  At 11:30 he woke up ready to play, and was terribly cranky.  I did everything I knew to do to make him go back to sleep, nothing worked.  Finally daddy took him downstairs to play for a bit so I could get some sleep.  At 6:30 I put him in the bouncer and he fell asleep, of course that was time for everyone else to get up.  Poor guy, I am guessing it is teething, or an ear infection, I am hoping it's the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment