Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Monday, April 30, 2012

Getting an F on updates

Wow, first a little rant, I do not like the new blogger tool, it is terrible and has a ton of wasted space.  OK I am done. 
Another rant, please people stop breaking into my house and stealing my stuff.  I am so tired of it.  OK I am done again. 

Today is Monday, feels like everyday is Monday lately.  Last Monday we took the kids to the dr.  Juliet is 38 1/4 inches and 34 lbs.  Nate is 22.6 lbs, we will get height next month.  Juliet has a throat and an ear infection.  I am hoping her tonsil surgery on May 21 helps rid her of some of these problems.  Nate had a sinus infection.  He ended up not responding to the medicine he was on so we went back on Saturday.  He now had an ear infection, which will make his first one.  Dr changed his med and he had an allergic reaction to the new so we had to start another medicine.  FUN, not!
Friday night was Juliet's 2nd dance recital.  She did wonderful, danced like a champ and had an awesome time doing it!
Posting this now. Will give more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment