Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Little Gym

I took the kids to a birthday party at little gym in Kingwood for a set of twins in Juliet's class. It's one of those balance beam, tumbling, climbing, run around like crazy places. I had taken her there before but not lately. Nate went with us and had a blast being a big kid. These parents are so great letting him come to the parties and participate. He thought he could do it all and all by himself. If I redirected him he cried so if he wasn't in danger of being hurt I just let him be. Little mother hen (Juliet) helped me watch him some too.The biggest success was the parachute, even I like that one!  These are iPhone pictures, sorry, they aren't the best!
 Nate inside the parachute!
 Juliet on the balance beam and Nate turning flips
 Juliet inside the parachute.
Nate standing on the parachute.

No comments:

Post a Comment