Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Friday, October 30, 2009

Eating Habits

Juliet is now a Nilla Wafer cookie monster, a Cheerio hog and a Gerber puff fanatic. As I type I caught her putting a Cheerio in her mouth. She tends to let you think she can't do it. Don't try to hand her a cookie either, you have to put it on her tray and let her pick it up and hold it. I still break up the puffs because she tends to choke on them. I have also started giving her almost anything I have on my plate. She loves bread, pasta, LOVES chocolate pudding and ice cream, wants to drink water only from a big girl cup and let me tell you that is a sight and a mess. My baby is growing up so fast. CONGRATULATIONS to Aunt Jessie and Uncle Derek, they closed on their house today. They have taken step 2 in the life plan. Get Married, Buy a House... We all know what is next... House Warming! What did you think I meant???

No comments:

Post a Comment