Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Giggles

Juliet gets the giggles, it is so precious. She likes to laugh with you, so if you want her to laugh you need to start the laughter! There is something about the stairs that sets her off too. Walking up the stairs she starts bouncing in your arms and laughing. We were laying in bed last night trying to get her to calm down and I started laughing at something, I know not calm, but when I started laughing, she did too. It's not just chuckles, it is belly laughs and they are contagious. I was talking to Mama this morning and she told me that when Aunt Jessie and Uncle Derek were leaving, Stanford was licking Juliet's feet and she was laughing at that. This makes me think she feels better and I am so glad that she feels better. It has been too long since she felt really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment