Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Friday, January 15, 2010

Cheese and Kisses

Juliet is a cheese lover.  I have these Kraft cheese sticks that I will eat for a snack and she has decided that she loves them too and wants her share of my snack.  Kinda like yogurt and ice cream, anything you have is hers.  Last night I was in the kitchen with her while she was playing with the friggie farm.  She would run over to me get a bite of cheese and then run back to the fridge. 

One time when she came to me I bent down to hand her the cheese and she opened her mouth like I was to put it in her mouth and then all the sudden leaned over and we will call it kissed my nose.  She had her mouth open real wide so you can guess it was a wet kiss, but it was really sweet.  We do have it on video.

We are all ready for vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment