Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A little bit of hectic

It has been an interesting week.  I picked up Juliet from school Monday and she had a large oozing bite on each leg.  I was concerned with what could have bitten her.  We have had this before and had the medicine that the doctor gave her.  Of course I was in trouble with the doctor for not bringing her in, but I stay in trouble so it doesn't matter.  She is already on a 10 day antibiotic and we are watching it closely.  If it does get worse or continues to not get any better we will take her in.  She has decided that she needs to throw a fit at bedtime now, still doesn't get her out of the bed so she calms down pretty quickly. 
One half of our bedroom furniture is going to be her on Friday, the headboard is stuck in customs so we will have to wait on that.  We called Northwest Ministries and they are going to come haul the old stuff away.  I am having a little bit of separation anxiety since this has been my furniture since I was a little girl.  Can't wait to have grown-up furniture though.
We hope that Aunt Maddie has an awesome time at Girl Scout camp this week!!  I loved camp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment