Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Monday, August 23, 2010

Amen

Our Juliet Claire is 20 months old today!

Juliet started saying Amen this weekend.  She said it all the way from Liberty for Mama but refused to say it for us when she met us at church.  I finally got her to say it this morning.  On the way to school I said, "Juliet, can you say Amen?", she raised her hand and said "Amen!".  It was cute.

Yesterday we started Sunday School, and she did wonderful.  She heard a bible study, did a craft, and listened to the music man!  Wow what a full morning that tired her out and she fell asleep on the way home and did not wake up when we put her in bed like she usually does. 

Sunday was a day for frogs because RIBBIT at the top of her lungs was her favorite word after church!


I had a photography job yesterday afternoon and Juliet and Jon had a daddy/daughter afternoon.  They ended up at the Pennington's and she got to play with Lily (their dog) and some toys she usually doesn't get to play with.  When I got home they were finishing up bath time and I could hear her saying Momma, Momma as I walked up the stairs.  It made me so happy, especially when I turned the corner and she just about jumped out of Jon's arms into mine and gave me a huge, hard and long hug.  What a great way to come home!  I think she and daddy had a great time together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment