Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Kiss

For the first time tonight Juliet gave us a kiss at bedtime.  For as long as I know, I have told Juliet kiss and then kiss her on the cheek.  Tonight before prayers, I picked her up for a hug and kiss and she pressed her lips, and very cold nose, to my cheek.  Then daddy asked her could he have a kiss and she leaned over and gave him one.  Well, actually we both got two, it was so exciting!  I have been waiting on that!
When I asked if she was ready to go nite nite, she shook her head yes and said yea.  Go figure!
She discovered ketchup this week, she loved it so much that she ate it, then used it for art supplies.   But as with everything with this kid, it may change at any moment.
We set up her pool again today and she would not even wait on me to fill it up with water, she pulled at her dress until I took it off and jumped in and played with the hose until the pool was full
I have had two incident reports from school over the last week because of Juliet biting her friends, although I have no clue why and neither do they, I can not replicate the problem.  Owner not concerned, he said to wait, it will only get worse in the next classes.  She has decided that uncle craig the frog has to go to school with her everyday. 
Last night Jon and I went to the Astros game with our friends Brandi and Randy.  It was Faith and Family night and Jars of Clay put on a concert after the Astros WON!  I love going to games, but I really love games where they win.
Make sure you are keeping up with Flickr!

No comments:

Post a Comment