Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Juliet Claire

Happy Birthday my beautiful girl.  Today you are 2 years old!  You are my most precious gift.
What a beautiful and smart little girl you are!  Mommy and Daddy love you very much!  We have had such a fun year.  You are such a good sport and will do just about anything as long as you know we are there with you!

I decided this year I was going to list things that I love about you and things you do that make me smile, so here we go.

I love your super duper hugs, the ones where you hang on so tight we really don't even have to hold you.
I love your laughs, you have the best laugh, it is so contagious.
I love it when you crawl in my lap and just sit there quietly and watch TV, or when you climb up while I am getting dressed and play with my makeup and brushes.  It tickles me when you get one with color on it and you have it all over your face!
Even when I want to sleep a little longer, I love when you wake up early and want to snuggle with me before school.
I love it that kisses make you giggle and laugh.
I love how you and daddy play together.  You are such a funny pair when you are alone together or you think mommy isn't watching or can't hear you!
I love it when you look up when you hear my voice at school and you smile and yell Mommy, Mommy and run toward me.  It makes up for the bad drop-offs some mornings.  I like it when you are happy to see your teachers and friends.
I love it when you ask for a drink it's not water or juice or just drink, it's water juice, and you are such a cheese monster its not even funny.
I find it funny that you will eat cake now, but want the icing taken off and don't want to touch it at all.
I find it so hilarious that TV is Mimmie Daisy and you say it louder and louder like we can't hear what you are saying.  It is the only thing you want to watch.  We have to force you to watch other things.
I love bed time routine that ends with us hugging and me giving you a kiss, you lay down, then all the sudden decide it is time for another hug and kiss and you scramble to get up before I leave the room and say Mommy, Kiss. 
I love it that when you sleep you cover up your Ribbit and Baby Bear and sleep on top of them, totally ignoring the pillow that I ordered for you.
I love when you sort everything by color then get mad when we mess it up by putting things up.
I find you silly with this potty training business, you like to sit on the potty and smile at us and do nothing.
I find it amusing that you are a professional at looking away when someone is trying to take your picture, but your daddy can make you smile!

The list could go on and on, but finally my little parrot, I love you through and through, from the top of your head to the tips of your toes.  I love you my doodlebug!  Happy Birthday!

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. This post was so sweet, Laura! I totally know how you feel, though, it is impossible to describe the love you have for your child in words, and if you try your list would be never-ending.
    xoxox~
    Sara

    ReplyDelete