Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Prissy

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

Saturday night we spent the night with Mama and Papa and were getting ready for bath and I had Juliet on the potty like we do every night.  I don't know who was more surprised, me or her when she went potty in the big potty!

We had her birthday pictures done with Lasting Memories Photography in Liberty Sunday morning, here is a sneaky peak!  I can't wait to see them all!  She was such a pistol, made us work for any smile we got!
In the picture above we were doing the hokey pokey to get her to smile, she was putting her right foot in with us!  She will also turn around when you say to!!
We went Sunday afternoon to see Meme and Poppa and play with them and the inflatables in Meme's front yard!  She has a giant Mickey and Minnie and tree with Tigger and a huge Train.
We spent most of last week doing breathing treatments and let me tell you that was a ton of fun, NOT!  It was every 4 hours for 2 days, every 6 hours for 2 days and every 8 hours for 1 day.  24 treatments in total and Juliet was such a trooper.  She only fought me the last day when she was tired of having to do them.  She would want to get in bed with me and sleep after the early morning one would wake her up.  Do you know how hard it is to get out of bed when your sweet baby girl wants to cuddle with you?   

I got her a pink tree for her room!  It screams girly and she seems to really like it, it is just her size.  She has a light pink pettiskirt that I used as the tree skirt!  She is such a nut! 

Juliet will hee haw, clap and la la to Dominic the Italian Christmas Donkey.  (Song on the radio!)




No comments:

Post a Comment