Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Monday, June 6, 2011

Our Life in Pictures

I keep hearing that once the 2nd child gets here I will take less pictures, how would I know what happened in our lives if I didn't have the pictures to look back on and go, o-yeah, I remember that funny or silly moment!  We will see.

Make sure that if you want to know what's going on in our world you check out Flickr.

So I will start this off with our Memorial Day, we had a blast just being together as a family.  We got up and put the flag out then went to feed the ducks in Summerwood.  The ducks were very uncooperative and not hungry.  We fed a few and left for home.  By that time we were hungry, Juliet had chicken nuggets and Jon and I had Genghis Grill.  It was yummy, and since I had never had it before I had so much food, I had a snack later.  It was nap time for all when we got home so I made Juliet a pallet on the love seat and she fell asleep laying there.  We went outside for a little pool time, about an hour, then it was bath and bed time.  Juliet did not feel she needed a bath because she had just had one outside.  Not a chance little girl, but you can have ice cream before bath.  What a fun day we had!
It was hard getting up and going on Tuesday, but thankfully it was a short week for mommy.  Juliet got new shoes that she picked out herself.  They have pink glitter on them so that should explain everything.  Thursday afternoon I left for Canton with Mom and Jess.  We had a really great time even though it was 100 degrees plus while we were there.  I was so glad Jon and Juliet were at home with the AC!    It was so nice, I could talk to Juliet on the phone and on facetime and it didn't seem to bother her that mommy wasn't home.  I could tell Saturday morning she was ready for me to get home, but she never cried when we talked or after.  I got all sorts of fun things for Nathaniel and for Juliet.  The real winner is the broom and dustpan set I picked up on a whim because she tries to use the big one and beats herself and me with it as she tries. 
I felt so special when I got home, Jon had my car cleaned inside and out, but the inside was the best surprise!!!  Thanks to my great hubby!
As I sit here typing she is laying in bed singing, Ride the Dinosaur Train, over and over.  Bed time is still a struggle, but she does ok with it.  She wants us to lay with her, but after we leave she is ok within a few minutes. 
Tomorrow I have a Dr. appointment and Wednesday we are having an ultrasound done! (Can't wait to see him!!)  Next week is Vacation Bible School then family pictures on that Saturday.  Busy Busy coming up.  Make sure you keep up with Flickr as I said!!

Love to all,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment