Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Those moments that won't last

It was a typical Monday morning, rush rush, get everyone up and ready for work and school and get out the door so mommy can be to work at a decent time.  All that came to a halt when Juliet decided she wanted some mommy snuggles.  No time schedule in the world would make me miss that.  I went in to wake her up with my usual, Juliet wake up and when that didn't work I started singing Rise and Shine, she just stared at me and rolled over.  So I asked her if she wanted mommy to hold her, that worked, into my arms she went.  I took her into our room because Nate was in the bed and I didn't want to leave him alone.  I sat in the glider and we rocked for a little while with her snuggled on my shoulder and me just enjoying the quiet mommy / daughter time with my very active princess.  I never get to rock her anymore so it was a special treat for mommy.  These little things won't last so I have to enjoy them while I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment