Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Monday, November 23, 2009

11 Months

Can you believe it? Juliet Claire is 11 months old today. Seems like it was last week we were bringing her home. We put up the Christmas tree last night and she really did not want to have anything to do with it. She really loved the Frosty that I have that sings and daces and twirls snowflakes. Yup, you guessed it, she dances along with him. She did like one thing about the tree thou, the box it came in. She played in it by herself for 15 minutes straight. At least I knew where she was and that she was safe. She was into everything last night and did not go to bed until 10. For the first time this last weekend we put Juliet in the nursery at church. You know how big of a step this is for me. I cherish all the time that I get to spend with her on the weekends so leaving her again is tough on me. After missing the entire sermon last Sunday, and I get alot from Nathan's sermons, (www.nehbc.com), we decided it was best that we take her to the nursery. I felt like they wanted her there and knew they would call if there was a problem. They held her and loved on her when she cried, that helped me alot. We have Thanksgiving this week in Frisco, then it's Aunt Jessie's birthday, good luck Uncle Derek on your last test on the 30th, then Juliet's birthday pictures, then her party!!! Lots going on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment