Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Thursday, November 5, 2009

ELMO

A first since the ears, Juliet slept from 8:30 - 6:30 last night only waking up at 4:30 to be rocked. She didn't eat last night!! Last night as I was putting an entire basket of clothes away in Juliet's room, she found her closet, and what did she find in her closet??? ELMO! Daddy's favorite. This is one of those toys that is supposed to move and flip, has never worked, but he does stand on his own. She hugs him and tires to eat his eyes, and she will take steps to him. So I held him away from her and she took 3 steps toward him before she grabbed him and collapsed under his weight. He is pretty heavy. This is the first time since Sunday she has shown any desire to walk again. We are not pushing her, just letting her go on her own. Juliet has also started giving huge hugs. Last night she crawled into my lap and put her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder and stayed very still for a good while. It was so nice. She has gotten where she doesn't need us to play with her, just be in the same room. It's nice to know she wants me still.

No comments:

Post a Comment