Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thinking about a year ago

Do you remember what we were all doing a year ago? We were planning for 2 babies, I had been on bed rest for about a week, and we were getting ready for a wedding. This time of the year was so on fast forward last year that when I look at the calendar this year, I wonder what we are supposed to be doing. A summary for you, if you have forgotten 10/4 - Jessie and Derek Party 10/11 - Angie baby shower and Jessie Pre-Bridals 10/18 - Jessie bridal shower 10/25 - My baby shower 11/1 - My luncheon 11/8 - My prego pictures 11/15 - Jessie and Derek Wedding we had a week off then Thanksgiving... That was every weekend!! Hope everyone has a nice relaxed holiday season this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment