Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Monday, May 17, 2010

Growing up

For mother's day jon made blueberry muffins for muffins with mommy and Juliet ate some with me.  I was really surprised because they have the same consistency as cake and she will not eat cake.
We had some strawberries and blueberries and she decided that she wanted to try them.  She really liked the blueberries, she ate the strawberries, but didn't like them as much.  Then she decided mommy needed to eat them so she force fed them to me until she got bored and started smashing them in her hands.  When I got up to put them away, she tried to get off the chair and ended up doing a header off the chair, made it look more like a flip.  We all laughed at that one, even though I think my heart skipped a beat. 
The other night I made a stubby pony tail out of Juliet's hair, it was so precious.

For our 5th anniversary, Jon and I ate lunch together and he got my windows tinted.  He also bought me tulips, which are my favorite flowers.
 
Saturday before we went into Liberty she ate yogurt, eggs for breakfast then ate alot of Fruit Loops.  Saturday night she ate Mas Amigos fajita chicken and tortillas for dinner and tortillas, chicken and cheese for lunch Sunday.
We went to a birthday party on Sunday, she still will not even try cake only wants the ice cream.  She got to play with a kitten after she chased them around the yard.  It was so funny to watch her yell at and chase them around the back yard.  I was so proud of her for jumping in and playing with all the kids.

If you ask her what she has in her mouth she will open it and show you or stick out her tongue as to say Nutin.

An update to the stand: We put her in her bed and she cries for just a minute and then lays down.  She is usually asleep in around 15 minutes and is doing so good with going to sleep on her own.  I think she has realized this is not an option and she feels better in the morning after a good night sleep.  

Lots going on in our world!
Love to all!
Laura, Jon and Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment