Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Taking a stand

We are taking the stand at out house that Juliet is not in charge and she does not run our lives.  After 1.5 hours Sunday night of trying to get her to go to sleep, Jon decided that it was time for her to go to sleep on her own in her own bed.  We started a bedtime routine trying to get her to understand it is time for bed.  At 8 last night she was put in her crib, with plenty of things to play with, and we left the room.  Of course that didn't go over well at all.  She breaks my heart when she cries like that.  I went in once to hold and comfort her, but I don't think it helped, me or her.  She fell asleep after 30 minutes of being in her bed.  She woke up this morning happy and full of smiles and hugs.  (So she doesn't hate us as I thought she would.)  Tonight we do it again.  Pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment