Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Monday, September 27, 2010

Learning more and more

First of all, pray for Aunt Jessie, she is in Greece on a mission trip.  She will be back this Saturday.
Juliet turned 21 months last week!
Jon starts his new position on October 1, pray that it goes well!

Make sure you are keeping up with Flickr, it tells more of a story than I can!!

Everything lately seems to be no with the occasional yes thrown in.  No matter what you ask her or ask her to do most of the time she will say no.  If you catch her in the right mood she will still do her animal sounds but we get a no on those too.  She has all together quit trying to say her name.  Also make sure you have a dishcloth or a napkin handy or she will use your clothing to wipe her hands.  She ate peaches yesterday and before I could wipe her hands she had already wiped them on my shirt. 
When we go to bed we have to turn off the light, she goes to it and points and says light.  We also have to have our special socks on, so when I put them on she holds her feet up for me.
Last week she didn't get to go outside in the afternoon so I took her by the slides  in the neighborhood, she climbs the stairs by herself and throws herself down the slide.  We are trying to get her to sit and scoot to the slide.  Still working on that though. 
Saturday morning was use mommy as a jungle gym!  It's been a long time since she did that, she prefers daddy so I felt special.  
Yesterday after nap she buckled herself in the car seat in the kitchen.  After a few minutes she started saying Help.  When I walked in there she looked at me and said, I stuck.  I almost fell on the floor laughing. She spent the rest of the afternoon pushing a shopping cart full of bouncy balls around.  She found a little light up Christmas tree and when I turned it on for her she started trying to blow it out like a candle.  Tried to get it on video, but she would not cooperate!  I also tried to get her to put on a pair of her Minnie Mouse panties over her diaper, she screamed and clawed at them trying to get them off.  Seems she may not be ready to potty train.
At dinner she found baked cheetos, and ate almost an entire snack bag of them.  Of course she was covered in the stuff they leave behind so it was an early bath time!

So there is a PS to this, apparently she says her name over and over when she is at Mama and Papa's!  They were looking at pictures and she was naming everyone, including herself!  Stinker Butt! 

-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment