Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's all part of growing up

Welcome home Aunt Jessie! 

Our little princess is coming into her own... who am I kidding, she has been like this for a while.  If she is really into telling you no no she will do the sign for no.  If I try to hug Jon she will come up and try to push me away and say My Dada.  Well hello daddy's little girl!

When we are putting her lotion on she thinks she needs to put it on her knees, elbows and feet, instead of just on her belly.  She said elbow (9/28) when we were putting on lotion and when I put her pants on last Wednesday (9/29) she said knee as she pulled up her pants to point at them.
Wednesday night daddy tried to be tricky to turn MMCH off.  Well he got Juliet to say Iron Man then he said say 2 so she said Iron Man Two!  Well about half way thru the previews she says Mimmie.  Can't pull anything over on this one.  Thursday morning, thanks dada for teaching Juliet teetee and butt and teaching her to point them out!  Friday night we went to Rudy's for BBQ, she crawled up in a chair (on her own) and ate her Chick-Fil-A nuggets.


Saturday morning we went to see Meme and Poppa, my dad and Lynn.  We haven't seen them in a while so it was nice to get to visit.  Juliet found a rocking chair and found it wildly entertaining to throw the ball at me from it.  It was good to see everyone and I got to see Drew.  Wow is he growing fast and the two of them together was cute.  They always wanted the same thing at the same time, it was truly funny to watch them disagree that the MMCH train needed to be on the track and the tracks had to stay connected.  Juliet loves little dogs so she and Crash got along well.  Here she is sharing her bears with him. I didn't get alot of pictures because we were too busy visiting. 
After we left, we went to play in the pumpkin patch at Wal-Mart with Mama.  I will post one, the rest are on Flickr.  She was so cute and re-arranged the patch until we made her leave.  The lady who was working there just let us play.  We did come home with 2 small pumpkins. 
Sunday we went to church, this 1 hour of Sunday school is working out so much better than her being there for 2 hours.  ALTHOUGH, I she had a stage 5 screaming fit on the way to the car because she wanted to walk and carry her diaper bag (which if you didn't know makes into a backpack, very cool), fine, but she did not want to hold one of our hands, not fine.  So daddy picked her up and already being very sleepy, she melted and the world ended.   We ate dinner at Pappasito's Sunday night and she did it again, did not want to hold my hand.  Well this time I swatted her on her diaper (and you know she felt nothing), she gave me that hand real quick.  Of course I got busted by another customer who told me "Good job, we need more parents like you".   There are things she will get away with and things she will not, this is a will not.

Last thought of this one... It's OCTOBER baby, bring on the Halloween outfits as many times as I can get them washed!! (We are being blessed with BEAUTIFUL weather here in Houston, so we can wear all of our cute things!!)
Love to all, the rest I have will be in the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment