Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Monday, November 29, 2010

Tis the Season!!!

Happy Birthday Aunt Jessie!!

I have a horrible nasty cold that is making me hard to live with so bear with me!

I absolutely love Christmas, my tree has been up over a week.  It now houses Juliet's birthday presents, because frankly, in this house it is a Christmas tree and a Birthday tree.  I will make her ornaments soon for this year.  Our Christmas cards will be here sometime today and this is perfect as it will meet my December 1 deadline to get them in the mail.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Next Sunday we are having her 2 year portraits done in Liberty.  I am still on a mad hunt for the perfect little dress, I have found it, just need to find her size ASAP!!!
We celebrated Thanksgiving in Liberty with the family this year.  It was awesome!  Great food and great company.  We ate at moms and then after Juliet's nap we went out to dads.  It was so good to see everyone.  Yes, pictures are up on Flickr so hop on over and check them out.
Jon and I went shopping on Friday and knocked out a huge chunk of our Christmas lists and didn't have any trouble finding things even though we didn't start till around 10am.  We found a blowup Santa for the front yard, when we pull in the driveway and he isn't inflated we hear uh-uo Danta!  She also wants to go give him a high five before we go in.  It's a huge step from not wanting to go near him at all!!  It's really cute.

My child has my love of Christmas and apparently my obsession with snowmen.  Meme got her another light up snowman who is smaller that she can carry around, which yes she does walk around with both of them now.  She calls them ninnys, ask me why I do not know.
It was so cold here on Friday that we didn't get to go outside because she has already been sick, so she brings me her gloves and we put them on, of course then she thinks we can go outside because she is warm.
Saturday I don't thinks Juliet or I got out of our pajamas, we had a lazy Saturday which I know I needed very bad.  She has started walking like a dinosaur if you ask her how a dino walks, see it on Flickr! 
Today, well yesterday since it is 1am and I can not sleep, we got up and went to church then ate at Five Guys burgers.  I saw a woman there who looked so familiar I had to go speak to her.  We could not place why we looked so familiar to each other, but I guess that happens.  I did get the opportunity to ask her and her husband to join us at church as they have not attended a church since moving to this area.  I did forget to get her name though.  We took a long nap when we got home and went out to the mall looking for JC's dress.  On the way home she told us "Love you Mommy and Love you Daddy."  My heart melted and I almost cried.

I am going to end this post with a few of the things I am thankful for:
1 - A God who loves me and my family so much that he would send HIS SON to die for my salvation.
2 - A wonderful, loving, supportive husband and a beautiful and smart little girl.
3 - My family who supports me fully.
4 - My friends, those close to me now and those I only see on the internet.  May you and your family be blessed.
5 - My job in this unstable economy.

The list goes on and on, but I will stop there.
Love to all, I am going to try to sleep!!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment