Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Smiles and Laughs for Mommy

I am so used to Nate being in a terrible mood when I see him after work it's kinda sad,. I want giggles and smiles from my little man.  I got my wish yesterday.  I am sick now so I went to the Dr and by CVS to get my meds.  They of course told me 25 minutes so I snuck over to the school to see Nate.  He was in his bouncer and when I leaned over him he broke into this huge grin and laughed at me.  I was in heaven.  I picked him up and every time I would kiss him or make a silly face he would laugh, it so made my day.  I think it made his teachers day too because they were all smiling too.  Of course when we got home he was tired and cranky just like everyday.  I know this will pass, but it makes for a long night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment