Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Friday, August 28, 2009

Dinner with Meme and Popa

Last night we met Meme and Popa in Humble for dinner. A little side story to this, Meme and I had discussed dinner plans but never actually said which Pappa's we were going to. Well, they ended up in Jacinto City and Juliet and I were in Humble.... Should have discussed that minor point. O-Well we ended up working it out and had a really good time. Juliet was such a ham and entertained everyone. Her newest favorite game is I throw something on the floor and will lean over the highchair and stare at it until you pick it up for me. She has her Popa's number. She threw it on his side and not mine because she knows I put the toys back in the bag. He gives them back. She so loves her Meme and gave plenty of raspberry kisses and laughs to her. It was a nice dinner, hopefully it wont be so long between visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment