Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Standing and Bye-Bye

I know, I know, my titles are a bit strange. For the last 2 days Juliet has been letting go of us and standing on her own for about a second or two. She lets go.. stands there.. claps her hands then drops to her bottom. Then looks at you like, "Why didn't you catch me?" She has done it for Daddy and Mommy now so we have both gotten to see it. As for Bye-Bye, she makes all sorts of sounds that may be words, but aren't really. Like Mama and Dada and baba. But she says them out of context so they aren't really what she means. Late yesterday, my little parrot heard me say bye-bye and I heard her try to repeat it. I worked with her last night and this morning, but she didn't want to play with me. Too many new things. O-well, such is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment