Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Weekend

Happy Birthday Aunt Rhonda! Happy 1st Birthday Becket Wild! We had an awesome weekend. While the munchkin ran the grandparents ragged in Liberty, Dada and I along with Mrs. Jessica and Mr. John went to Shakespeare in the Park at Miller Outdoor Theater and saw Twelfth Night. It was alot of fun. Saturday I went and picked up pictures from the Woodlands and ran into the Bammel's. I have not seen Julia in a long time and it was wonderful to see friends. I just wish I would have had Juliet so she could have met her, but that just makes it a reason to get together again. I picked Juliet up a hoodie beach towel and me a swim suit and a new skirt and shirt. I picked up Juliet just in time to go to Becket's first birthday party. We had so much fun at the party. Mrs. Shannon did a wonderful job on the party. Sunday we went shopping for picture frames and sheets, we scored on the frames but not the sheets. In case you are interested, Macy's in Humble is back open and really nice inside, but not like you remember it. Everything is moved around. Juliet fought us going to sleep tonight. We are all exhausted now. I did get ahold of Amanda Key, www.amandakey.com, and got Juliet a spot for Santa pics, I know August, at Adair and Co. I think Juliet will do better if she is not surrounded by screaming kids for pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment