Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Games

Juliet found the toilet paper roll tonight and had a ball unrolling it for me. It was my fault, I put the roll on while she was looking and it didn't take her long to figure out what it did. I happened to catch her playing on camera. We played in her room for a while after bath and she decided she wanted clothes in her basket, big surprise I know, but tonight there were not many clothes in the basket so she ended up going face first into the basket to get the clothes. Once she figured it out she was completely in the basket sitting up. OF course by the time we got to the video camera she was through playing. I cut her bangs last night so they aren't in her face, they aren't perfect, but they aren't hanging in her eyes anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment