Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Thursday, September 24, 2009

She may learn...

But probably not. I just got a call from school which started out, "Mrs. Clements, this is Mrs. (can't remember who called), I needed to let you know that first, Juliet is fine, there was an incident in the class that we wanted to tell you about. " By now, my blood pressure is back to normal, I hate seeing Primrose flash across the screen of my cell. I can hear you now, what happened?!?!, stop babbling. Juliet stuck her finger in another kids mouth and the kid bit her and left a scratch on her hand. Of course, she was cuddled and it was washed off, but they have to tell me everything, which I like. That is something we are going to have to work on at home. She puts her fingers in daddys mouth playing and he doesn't bite her, she doesn't know that doesn't happen in the real world. She is so fascinated with everything, I often wonder... What Next???

No comments:

Post a Comment