Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Friday, September 25, 2009

She deserves a break

But she can't seem to catch one. We are finished with 10 days of antibiotics and now she has bacterial pink eye in both eyes. How does this happen? Doesn't she deserve not to have to be held down for medicine for once in almost 2 months or longer? I got the call today and when I got there she was quarantined in her bed with a few toys, she did seem content. I learned that they considered her the source.. how do they figure this? She isn't around other children, except at school, she isn't around other adults that have pink eye. Their explanation makes no sense to me. I walk in to her class and learn there is a little boy, in her class, has older siblings in school, he has it too. He seems more the source to me. But I digress because I am upset, not with her with ths situation. So 5 days of eye drops 3 times a day and boy let me tell you that is a fun time. Flu vaccine on Wednesday at her well baby, and tubes on Thursday. Someone tell me how this is supposed to make me feel good. I feel horrible all the time for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment