Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Please use my name

We learned at the dr's office today that Juliet should be responding to her name, which she is not doing. I am sure that us calling her Sweetie, Lovebug, Princess, Baby and all that is what she is used to hearing. So Daddy and I are trying to say Juliet every time we want her attention. Usually it is Juliet followed by a clap so she knows we are talking to her. Otherwise she does the child thing and ignores us completely. I know she hears us, she is just too busy with other things to bother with us. We have an independent one on our hands.

1 comment:

  1. She'll catch on & then still ignore you because she doesn't want to do whatever it is you want her to.....stubborn little things : )

    I like using the "pet" names better than their given names....I've had a hard time breaking my habit of calling Drew "Pumpkin".

    ReplyDelete