Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy

Today is my 31st birthday.  It has been awesome.  I took the day off work and spent the day being lazy.  Last night we met Mama at Pappa's Seafood and had a yummy pre-birthday dinner.  I love birthdays, I celebrate for a while.  Jon got up early today and went to Best Buy to get us a new washer and dryer using the rebate program.  He surprised me when he got home by buying the red ones that I wanted.  FUN!!  Juliet woke up early but didn't really want to get out of bed so we snuggled.  I told her, "tell Mommy happy birthday" and she grabbed my face and gave me a kiss.  Is there any better way to start a day?  I was able to get in for a facial this morning and that was awesome.  Jon and I spent the afternoon playing WII and baking a birthday cake.  Tonight we had green tomatillo chicken enchiladas.  Tomorrow night we are going to Kirby's Steakhouse for a special dinner.  I am so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment