Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mouth Full

Juliet is 16 months old.  I can't believe it.  She is so much fun.  Such a lovebug.

Number 7 tooth made it's appearance last night or today.  We are calling it today on the tooth chart.  Guessing that is why we had a bad night last night.  Daddy had the right idea, sleep in the guest room.  We finally got her to make an animal sound, other than woof woof.  She will now moo, or something like it.  It's more of a mmm but she is trying.

If you are wondering about the work list, as she says new words I will update the post and change the date so it jumps to the top, you won't miss anything. 

Juliet is being treated for strep again, he didn't actually do the test, but all the signs and symptoms are there so that is what he is going with.  He said she is a happy growing baby and that we are doing a good job raising her.  He is happy with her growth and development and is not worried at all about her giving up milk.  Says alot of babies do it.  Of course he wanted to know when we are planning on having another one.  There is not an answer so don't ask.  Did I tell you that Juliet went to work with me on Friday.  She stayed in my office and played with everything I have in there.  Pulled out all the drawers and  emptied everything in them onto the floor.  Then turned an entire box of Frosted Flakes out onto the floor.  We went to the doctor from there.  I think she behaved beautifully and I actually got work done.

Watch the video on Flickr of her sliding down on her tummy.  My little fearless one... Unless of course daddy puts bubbles in my bath, I will scream like they burn me. 
We can't figure it out!
I went shopping at the outlets on 290 with Jessica Ridley Daigle today.  I use both names for those who don't know her married name.  I got my birthday gift from Mom and Tim.  I love Coach outlet and will never shop a retail store again for a bag.  This place is awesome and even gave a 20% coupon as we walked in.  That is a very nice outlet if you haven't been.  I suggest going before noon as that is when it gets mega busy and hot. 
 

Love to all!
Laura

PS - Why is she crying, it is after 11 she should be sound asleep.  Go to sleep Juliet!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment