Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Something New

Jon has taught Juliet how to dive into her ball pit.  He also made the mistake of sharing his Thin Mints, she loved them, she also loves Oreos, but then who doesn't?  She dances so much more, really getting into the groove, and will turn on Jon's alarm to hear it play music just so she can dance.  She knows where her belly button and her foot are and we are working on her hand and ears. 

She only gives you kisses when she is in the mood too, and the other night she was very into it.  She would lay really close to me and I would kiss her cheek, nose, or forehead, even her feet and she would take my face and pull it to her face to get the kisses she wanted.  Then she would pull my face close to her to give me kisses.  She is too stingy with her kisses for my liking, 

No comments:

Post a Comment