Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A little of this and that!

So it's not just I can't hug Jon, we can't hug at all!  She will yell NO and try to move us apart.  We like it because we get to hug and gives us a little entertainment!
Her school pictures came in!

Monday we went to the Dr.  She wasn't getting any better and looked to be getting a sinus infection.  We got medicine and then he suggested that she get her flu shot.  She was fine until they put the band-aid on.  Lucky for us she had on long sleeves and promptly forgot it.  The whole way home in the HOV lane she said Bye Bus to the Metro in front of us.  At bath time though, she saw the band-aid on her arm. Her reaction: what is THAT, who put THAT there?  Get it OFF!  I think the shot made her hurt because she didn't sleep very well, which meant I didn't sleep very well!!  Made for a LONG Tuesday!

We got official notice that Juliet will be moving to a new class the week of the 17th.  She will be in the Early Preschool 1 class. Mrs. Turner will be her new teacher and two of her little friends will go with her so she will know people.  She likes Mrs. Turner so I hope things go well!  I am NOT ready, I want her to stay my baby, I know... I know... She will always be my baby. 

Saturday Juliet went to Liberty to play with Mama and Papa, Jon went to the game store and I went to Galveston to take pictures.  It was an awesome day.  Georgeous weather and the water was warmer than I expected for an October afternoon.  There were people everywhere.  Saturday evening Jon and I went to Cheesecake Factory for date night, it was awesome!  I have been sick (allergies) all week and haven't had a voice for 2 days.
We learned how to turn our nightlight on and off.  I only had to show her once that she had to flip the switch to the left to make it turn on.  So we have our nightly ritual.  Bath, then play ribbit with daddy, lotion then play with the farm and read a book.  Then we turn on our nightlight and our elephant humidifier, then we turn off the big light and say our prayers and kiss mommy and daddy.  Then I say Momma until I realize she isn't coming back to get me and sleep.
I took her picture in the candy holder.  I messed up because she wanted to stay in there.  She threw her favorite kind of fit, the run in place and scream.  It is so funny when she has on her squeaker shoes on. 
Sunday during her nap she took off her diaper. I went in to naked baby butt and a soaked bed.  Needless to say I wasn't very happy about finding that one.  We received a call about the same time to tell us there was a fire at her school and they would not be open on Monday.  
 Hope you enjoyed your Halloween Card!

No comments:

Post a Comment