Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  (and YES, my tree has been up since last Saturday!!)
Juliet is now 23 months old, 1 more month and she will be 2, where o where has the time gone?  Her party is on Dec. 11th, don't forget!!

Last night we did Feed the 5th with the church.  Juliet and I were on the welcome committee and Jon was on the prayer committee.  It was our first ministry as a family and I think it was a wonderful experience. 

Juliet has learned to count to 10, she can say the numbers and use her fingers to count.  Sunday we were watching football and there was a fumble and Jon was counting how many people missed the ball.  He said one, two and she said three, he said four she said five, six, he prompted seven and she said eight, nine, TEN!  She likes 10!  We were so proud of her!!  Her teachers were shocked too, they sing 1 little, 2 little, 3 little Indians and apparently she is picking up counting!! 

Saturday we had an awesome baby shower for Mrs. Jessica and baby John.  She got a ton of fun things for the baby!!  It was so much fun and Juliet and Victoria were dolls.  Juliet ate whatever Victoria ate so we are going to start renting a kid for dinner time so the kid will eat.  (JOKE)  She even ate a whole piece of cake, minus the icing.  I will give her credit, she did try the icing, then spit it back at Mama. 

We had to go to the dr again because of an icky nose and she is breathing heavy.  He ended up giving her a breathing treatment, I have never been so glad for my iPhone, You Tube and MMCH.  She watched MMCH on my phone while getting her treatment and never once complained.  I could tell after that she seemed to feel better.  So I think it worked.

I turned on the tree when we got home because she stood staring at it going Christmas lights... very sternly at me.  When I turned it on she said, WOW Christmas tree!!!  She also found the light up snowman that Meme got her last year and it seems to travel with us.  Upstairs then down, in the car and out.  She also knows how to turn it off and on so we don't have to do it every time she wants it one way or the other. 

Oh, and Juliet has started wearing big girl panties with her diaper, school is working hard with her on potty training, but she still just wants to sit on the potty.  That is ok, we don't want to force her and have a major set back. 

Well, I must be going, hoping for an early release from work so I can get some things done.  But for now, I will watch the cops outside my window arrest people and the tow trucks haul off their car, I just don't have motivation to do much!! HAHA

Love to all,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment