Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Sunday, November 14, 2010

What a helper!`

Most Important:  Thursday at school, Juliet went tee-tee in the potty.  She has been very interested in the potty for a while but never did anything.  Wednesday they put her on it and she just giggled, but Thursday when they put her on, she got a strange look on her face and when they checked she had gone!!  We are so proud of her!!  We knew she would do this in her own time.  (She hasn't done anything since that, but still wants to sit on the potty!)  When I put her to bed I said let's tell Jesus nite-nite, thinking let's say our prayers, well she said nite-nite Jesus.
We took Juliet to the church on Saturday to help set up for "Big Church" while the sanctuary is still being remodeled.  She was such the helper putting the bibles on the chairs, she would take them off the cart then putting them on the chair.  She thought every chair needed one though.  She also had to test out the new child check-in area.   I painted her toes Saturday morning before we left, she sat there and watched me paint them and then let them dry.  I think she liked being like mommy with her toes painted. 
She has started laying on her stomach in the bath tub, she will talk toward the side of the tub because it echos when she talks.  When someone sneezes she says bless you.  I have a bruise on my leg and she said "momma hurt" and kissed my leg. She has now become a sticker freak, she loves having them all over her legs and arms.  She is in the kitchen now trying to help daddy empty the dishwasher, she wants to carry the glasses...
Every time I try to get on the computer, she climbs in my lap and stays there so I have to do updates when she is distracted.

More Later,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment