Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I can do it

Today when I took Juliet to school she noticed that there was an empty highchair and figured it was waiting on her, she walked over to it and hit the tray trying to get it off. Mrs. Rosa was busy so I helped her get the tray off and she climbed in the chair. There wasn't enough room for her to turn around so I helped her sit and she lifted her arms for me to put the tray on. Then I noticed her look down the row at Mrs. Rosa to make sure she was bringing her food. You can tell this is a daily ritual. I had hoped while she was distracted I could leave. No such luck, she started screaming.

Jon took her to the Dr. for her 2nd H1N1 shot. She is 31.5 inches, she grew an inch and 23.1 lbs, she lost a pound. Dr happy with how she is growing and developing. Must be doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment