Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Drool Monster is back

Yes, she has precious little black shoes that go with the dress, I just refuse to put shoes on this child until we get places because she just takes them off again.  Although I guess I should have put them on for a picture.  Oh well, will call for a photo session later.  She looked so precious at church in her dress that auntie Jessie and uncle Derek got her for her birthday.  We haven't been to church due to vacation and sickness in a while so it was great to get back.

I looked in the stinkers mouth last night and she has 2 more teeth coming in.  I can see the white spots under the gums.  Poor baby she is drooling constantly and is more cranky than normal.  I am hoping once we get over all of this mess she will want to eat something.  Still fighting that battle.

Juliet has started trying to say daddy.  Still likes dada because it is easier, but we have heard daddy 2-3 times.

We found 2 of those box cameras that were left over from J&D's wedding that Juliet and I had a ton of fun with last night.  Who knows what kind of pictures will come out of those if any.  She got so tickled seeing that box in front of my face.  Belly laughs were contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment