Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Maui - Day 12

Today we went snorkling, it was really cool.

Lots of fish and coral and with the water was so clear. We were able to hear the whales while we were swimming too. That is always a treat. We rented umbrellas so that Juliet was not out in the sun for a long time. The first time we went out, I heard her screaming a long way away, guess it's my "mommy hearing". She was so ready for a nap, just didn't want to go down outside. So I took her in for a bottle and a nap and she was happy again. Too busy for naps I guess.

We had Bubba Gump shrimp again tonight. I wanted fried shrimp since I am not going to be having much fried for some time to come.

As you can see the days are more relaxed, not much going on, just enjoying the island and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment