Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Princess in training

First of all, Good Luck Mrs. Jessica (Daigle) on your social work test this afternoon!!  You can do this!!

When I dropped off the Doodle Bug this morning at school, all the little chairs were full of other kids eating or finishing breakfast.  She stood there looking at the kids and the teachers like "Where am I supposed to sit?  It is time for me to eat MY breakfast.  One of you need to move."  Such the princess diva.  It is good that one little girl was finished.  I am also glad that she didn't go up to another kid and start stealing their food, which she has done in the past.  

Oh yeah did I say 2 teeth???  I MEANT 4!



If you no longer want to get emails from this blog, please let me know.  I have some people hard coded into the blog and if it is too much I can take it out.  I was told I post too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment