Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Monday, February 21, 2011

In honor of our Nanny

We received the email below from my cousin Lynne who is running her first marathon.  We are so proud of her.  She is doing this in a memory of a very special woman in our lives and for a wonderful cause. 

 I am training to run my first marathon as a member of The Leukemia Lymphoma Society's Team In Training program. I will be running 26.2 miles in memory of my Grandmother, Wyona Mizell, who lost her battle with leukemia in 2007.As a participant in the Team In Training program,  I have pledged to raise $2,900 in support of blood cancer reasearch and patient assistance programs. I'm asking for your help in reaching and/or exceeding my goal. Please use the link below to donate online quickly and securely plus learn more about my progress. You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.  Remember, all donations are 100% tax deductible.  http://pages.teamintraining.org/txg/rnr11/loreschnig
Your donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. Nearly 958,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers. I am hoping that my participation in Team In Training will help bring them hope and support.  Thank you very much for your consideration. I greatly appreciate your
generosity and support.

Sincerely,   Lynne Oreschnigg

P.S. I would appreciate it if you would forward this email to as many people as you can to encourage them to donate as well. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment