Our Clements Family

Our Clements Family

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

All at once

When are things ever really easy?

Yesterday at my 35 week appointment I was put on bed rest because I am a 3+ dilated. A little early yet so she is being cautious. She wants me to make it until at least 37 weeks but isn't sure I will. Makes it really hard to be mommy to an active and apparently very sick little girl. We kept her home from school because she was running a fever (responsible parenting) and we couldn't get it to stay down so I called the Dr and they told me it sounded like strep. O-boy isn't that fun with one parent on bed rest. During the night she started throwing up, apparently this is a side effect of strep. At 4 this morning we washed her bed and then of course ours.
Daddy took her to the doctor this morning and she has textbook strep and is dehydrated. He gave her a shot and a prescription and orders for cold liquids and food. Poor daddy, he is the one who really has it rough here. He is having to do everything we normally do together plus go to work.
Please pray for all of us, but especially Jon!

I will keep you up to date!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment